Zaza DIY Slider ขั้นตอนและวิธีการทำครับ...เอามาฝาก

โพสต์
เงิน
ความดี
เครดิต
จิตพิสัย
จังหวัด
กรุงเทพมหานคร

All you have to do then is run to the hardware store and get a 3/8" 16 thread tap (and a tap handle), a 5/16 metal drill bit & a 3/8" hex head bolt (you'll have to figure out the length you need, I think mine was about an inch long)

1. The rail (I got 1000mm which is about 39" long and gives you a good 36" of slide), already has 9 evenly spaced holes in it, so all you have to do is tap the middle hole! TAP FROM THE BOTTOM UP. You want this to screw onto your tripod. Always think everything through before doing anything!

2. Find the center of the carriage and drill a straight hole with the 5/16" bit. Tap the hole, again, from the bottom up. Screw the bolt you bought into the carriage so it's sticking out the top. This is where you'll attach your head (I'm just using a Manfrotto 701).

That's it! Screw the rail on the tripod (I'd be sure to sandbag the legs, cause as you go way out, it could tilt over on you), put your head on the carriage, put the carriage on the rail, mount the camera & you're ready to go. Really easy... took me about 1/2 hour including the trip to the hardware store.

I also bought a little tripod, a Manfrotto 190XDB that can get really low to the ground and the legs can spread wide (right out to flat).

Next I want to make a few 'endcaps' out of 4x4 post wood that will allow me to get 4" off the ground...for some cool low, sliding shots! Use your imagination for endless possibilities….

Here's a quick little test the day I put it together...it's really not jerky (photobucket?). I wanted it for one of my Twilightfest shoot....and it worked like a charm

Bottom of carriage, with bolt in place:

Head mounted on carriage. I have mine on a 100mm ball head adapter that I use on my Kessler crane. (you can just attach the head directly to the carriage):

Rail screwed onto the tripod, just screw it on!

Tripod w/ legs out flat...gets you about 18" off the ground:

Slide the carriage onto the rail...mount your camera & you're ready to go!

O.K., Now for the "low-rider" endcaps:

Very easy: All I did was buy a 4' piece of 4x4 deck post and had Home Depot cut me (2) 11" lengths, picked up a package of stainless steel screw eye's (5/8" x 2 1/4") and used a couple of washers I had laying around. That's it.

1.) I went one rulers width in from the edge (about one inch) and marked the center (5 1/2") on each block.

2.) Drill a nice started hole in each.

3.) Painted the wood flat black

4.) Attach the rail using the screw eyes & washer. (these also act as a stop at the end of the rail.)

5.) Mount the camera & shoot! You can also remove the head from the carriage, use a 1/4" 20 thread and attache the camera directly to the carriage to get it even lower to the ground. (you will lose your pan/tilt functionality though)

This seems to be a real stable base and still gives you a good 3' of travel. You can leave the feet on and still mount it to a tripod too. If you have some little rubber feet laying around, I'm sure that would help on bare floors. Use your imagination, I bet you guys can come-up with a bunch of modification & improvements!

There you go...quick & easy. I plan on shooting some test footage in the next few days... I'll post something then.

Additional Tech Notes: Aligning the carriage for a smooth slide

This is OFFICIAL igus procedure for "aligning" the carriage.
It only needs to be done once.

They say

1. Loosen all carriage bolts - (don't remove - just loosen a few turns)
2. slide carriage back and forth to allow bearings to align themselves)
3. (tech actually recommended "tapping" the center of the carriage to "bump" the bearings into place)
4. With downward pressure on carriage tighten the bolts again a few turns at a time (alternating them - i.e. do NOT crank one down and then do the other ones)
End-stop solution by CineGang:

Here are the part numbers of the stuff I got at Home Depot:
(4) Cap Screw Socket 3/8" x 1" UPC# 30699 72208 - $2.98 each
(4) Spacer 3/8" long/nylon UPC# 30699 87368 - $.58 each

Total $16.55

Thanks to "CineGang" for this great end-stop solution!

Nickybee's solution here:
http://www.dvxuser.com/V6/showpost.p...&postcount=185

__________________________________________________ __________________________

If you have a head with a screw that comes out the bottom... I believe people have been using this adapter with success:
Manfrotto by Bogen Imaging 325N Video Head Adapter Bowl- for 75 mm and 100 mm Heads

Another good choice for a cheap head:
Velbon PH-368 Vel-Flo 9 Mini-Pro 2-Way Panhead (Quick Release)

And yet another great find... a 4" riser from Filmtools:
http://www.filmtools.com/filmtools-e...-4-n1503a.html

... they just keep coming. Nice find Yoclay!
Davis & Sanford - Display Stand with F10 Fluid Head
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/search...tialSearch=yes

Parts:
$025.00 Filmtools 4" Riser
$103.38 Igus WS-16-60 Drylin 'W' rail 1000mm
$054.65 Igus WW-16-60-10 Drylin 'W' carriage
$124.90 Manfrotto 701HDV Pro Fluid Head (I didn't have a video head since I'm a photographer)
$011.00 5 bolts and the nylon spacers from Lowes
$032.00 Manfrotto RC2 Compact Rapid Connect Adapter w/3157N Plate
------------------------
$350.93 Total

ลักษณะเหมือนของ Cinevate เลยแล้วมีตัวอย่างงานที่ใช้จาก Slider ตัวนี้มาให้ชมด้วยตอนนี้ผมกำลังเอาแบบไปสั่งให้โรงกลึงทำให้อยู่
ถ้าสร็จแล้วจะลองเอามา Review ให้ดูครับ ถ้า Work อาจทำขายครับ อิอิ...

รูป Slider ของ Cinevate

[ แก้ไขล่าสุดโดย jobfilm เมื่อ 2010-07-09 01:41 ]

บทความที่เกี่ยวข้อง

โพสต์
เงิน
ความดี
เครดิต
จิตพิสัย
จังหวัด
กรุงเทพมหานคร

แบบของ ZaZa เคยใช้แล้วครับ ยี่ห้อ glidetrack  มันไม่มีลูกปืนครับ ขอบอกว่าไม่ได้เรื่อง มันฝืดครับ บางทีลื่นแล้วก็มีฝืดเป็นช่วงๆครับ น่าเบื่อมาก ต้องพึ่งน้ำมัน หรือจารบี มาทาถูๆ แต่ถ้าเป็นตัวของ Cinevate มันเป็นลูกปืนครับ มันจะลื่นและไม่สะดุดดีกว่ามากๆ (ถึงแม้ยังไม่เคยลอง)
ระดับ : สมาชิก IIII
โพสต์
เงิน
ความดี
เครดิต
จิตพิสัย
จังหวัด
กรุงเทพมหานคร

เข้ามาหาความรู้หน่อยครับ
ake
โพสต์
เงิน
ความดี
เครดิต
จิตพิสัย
จังหวัด
เชียงใหม่

ขอบคุณครับ
โพสต์
เงิน
ความดี
เครดิต
จิตพิสัย
จังหวัด
กรุงเทพมหานคร

เฉพาะตอบกลับของผู้โพสต์ 4#  โพสต์เมื่อ: 2010-07-09
มีสักตัวงานคงเท่... ชอบมากมาย.
ระดับ : สมาชิก VII
โพสต์
เงิน
ความดี
เครดิต
จิตพิสัย
จังหวัด
จันทบุรี

เฉพาะตอบกลับของผู้โพสต์ 5#  โพสต์เมื่อ: 2010-07-11
ผมดูแล้วมันน่าจะฝืด   ของ Cinevate  ก็ขึ้นขาตั้งกล้องไม่ได้ ซื้อของผมแล้วกัน ไม่มีปัญหาดังกล่าวข้างต้น(อิอิ) ขายซะเลย
โพสต์
เงิน
ความดี
เครดิต
จิตพิสัย
จังหวัด
กรุงเทพมหานคร

เฉพาะตอบกลับของผู้โพสต์ 6#  โพสต์เมื่อ: 2010-07-11

น่าจะวางได้ครับอาจารย์มานัส แต่ต้อง 2 ขา
ไม่รู้รุ่นเดียวกันหรือเปล่า

แต่สนับสนุนของอาจารย์นะครับ ไทยทำไทยใช้ไทยเจริญ
http://www.manusmedia.com