ระดับ : สมาชิก VI
โพสต์
เงิน
ความดี
เครดิต
จิตพิสัย
จังหวัด
เชียงใหม่
— กระทำโดย boonyarit โดยการย้ายจากกระดานข่าว สินค้ามือ 2 เมื่อเวลา(2012-02-24) —
  • ชื่อสินค้า:canon
  • เบอร์โทรฯ:9999999999
  • วิธีการส่งสินค้า:ems
    นัดพบ
ขายแล้วคับ ขอบคุณคับ
[ แก้ไขล่าสุดโดย dogsunshine เมื่อ 2012-02-22 00:05 ]
  • รูปภาพ:รวม2.jpg
  • รูปภาพ:3.jpg
  • รูปภาพ:6.jpg
  • รูปภาพ:8.jpg
ระดับ : สมาชิก IIII
โพสต์
เงิน
ความดี
เครดิต
จิตพิสัย
จังหวัด
ตาก
อยู่ที่ไหนครับ สนใจ ทั้งสองตัวเลย
pao
โพสต์
เงิน
ความดี
เครดิต
จิตพิสัย
จังหวัด
กรุงเทพมหานคร
มีเมาส์ใส่ไหมครับ สนใจ
โพสต์
เงิน
ความดี
เครดิต
จิตพิสัย
จังหวัด
เชียงใหม่
สนใจโทรถามได้คับ สภาพเลนส์สวยมากเลยแนะนำ @pao  อะแดปเตอร์หาได้ทั่วไปคับ
โพสต์
เงิน
ความดี
เครดิต
จิตพิสัย
จังหวัด
กรุงเทพมหานคร

เฉพาะตอบกลับของผู้โพสต์ 4#  โพสต์เมื่อ: 2012-02-21
อ้างอิง
อ้างอิงโพส 3 ต้นฉบับโพสโดย dogsunshine เมื่อ 2012-02-20 00:01  :
สนใจโทรถามได้คับ สภาพเลนส์สวยมากเลยแนะนำ @pao  อะแดปเตอร์หาได้ทั่วไปคับ

FD Lense มีคุณภาพดีมาก แต่สิ่งที่ผู้ขายควรจะให้ข้อมูลที่ถูกต้องกับผู้ซื้อคือ ถึงแม้จะมีอแดปเตอร์ออกมา แต่กลับไม่นิยมที่จะแปลง FD ไปเป็น EOS เนื่องจากมีข้อจำกัดหลายอย่าง รวมถึงคุณภาพจะลดลงพอสมควร ในรายละเอียดสามารถหาอ่านเพิ่มเติม ซึ่งจะได้ข้อมูลคล้าย ๆ กันนี้

อ้างอิง

It is basic. The distance from the back of the lens to the film plane is different for Canon FD and Canon EF (EOS). To make an FD lens fit on an EOS body and maintain infinity focus, the adapter would have to sink the lens physically into the camera body. Clearly, it cannot do that, the mirror would be hitting the back of the lens.

So there are only two solutions.

The first is to use an inexpensive adapter which has no glass element in it. This will not allow infinity focus, but it will allow macro. The FD glass remains as good as it ever was, which is quite good indeed.

The second is to use a more expensive adapter that has a glass element in it that applies a small negative correction. Like putting on a pair of glasses to correct far-sightedness. This allows infinity focus.

However, now you have a piece of glass between the famous FD glass and the image sensor. Will it degrade the resulting image? Well, it is a sure bet that it won't make it BETTER. And since it is an additional piece of glass, it probably will have SOME effect. So the chances are fairly good that it will degrade the image to some extent.

The $64,000 question is - how much will it degrade the image? Will the results be acceptable? The answer is - it depends on the lens, the image itself, the conditions it was taken under, and what YOUR criteria of acceptability happens to be.

Speaking only for myself, I would not bother putting FD glass on a Canon EF-mount camera. I would rather get an adapter for some other high-quality glass that does not require an additional glass element, like M42 or Nikon or something. All fine choices. FD is about the worst choice you can make for adapting to your EOS body, as strange at that sounds from a Canon fan, which I am.

Use FD glass for FD bodies and be happy. Use other brands on your Canon EOS bodies and be just as happy. That's my advice.

And just FYI, the image of the 'FD" lens on the EOS camera above is not an FD lens, it is an FL lens and it is not an SSC coated lens, either. It also appears to be an f/1.2 which is a fine lens, just not an FD lens. Just saying.
รายละเอียดไฟล์แนบ
กล่องตอบกลับด่วน

คุณไม่มีสิทธิ์ใช้งานส่วนนี้, กรุณาเข้าสู่ระบบ หรือ ลงทะเบียน
สามารถอัพโหลดไฟล์แนบ สำหรับโพสได้